Let Me Guide You to Boost Your Fertility Naturally and Prep Your Body For Pregnancy in 30 Days.
My name is Olatoun Ayoola. I am a sex therapist and natural fertility enthusiast. I help couples eliminate the barriers and discover their sexual mojo so that they can consistently and regularly have mind blowing sexual experiences together.
In my journey through helping couples attain great sexual satisfaction, I have come across hundreds of couples who have been trying to conceive or keep a healthy pregnancy to term and have tried lots of different things that haven’t worked.
Seeing their frustration sparked up a passion in me to help solve this problem which is why I have gone ahead to partner with a medical doctor, a pharmacist and a fertility expert with over 40years combined experience to roll out a mind blowing and life changing program called The OIS fertility challenge.
If you want to do everything you can to become a mother, I want to help you optimize your fertility!
The Boost Your Fertility challenge is a 30 days Program designed to guide TTC couples to take the right steps into actualizing their dream of having children.
This challenge is for you if:
- You have been trying to get pregnant by yourself for a while now and have nothing to show for it.
- You have been pregnant several times but never been able to carry the pregnancy to term for an unknown reason
- You have taken different medications to increase your chances of conceiving and birthing a baby all to no avail
- You are trying to conceive but really do not want to take medications. You want to use natural means to achieve this goal.
- You are under pressure from family to have a baby because you’ve been married for sometime
- You are tired of trying to conceive on your own as that has proved really difficult.
- Your husband has been told that he is incapable of getting a woman pregnant
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Detoxify your body for optimum fertility
- Learn how to track your ovulation and when to have sex to conceive
- Fertility exercise guide
- Fertility diet with meal plans
- Baby sex selection guide
- Fertility counselling
- Loose weight for those whose weight is affecting their fertility
- Balance your fertility hormones
- Living the fertile lifestyle
- What you are doing that is harming your fertility
Here Are Some Of The Topics Addressed In The Challenge:
- Fertility Diet
- Fertility Detox and Cleanse
- Ovarian Cyst
- Male Infertility
- Sperm leakage
- Low Ovarian Reserve
- And 15 More Hot Topics